Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nickelodeon And "iCarly" Star Jennette McCurdy Talks About Sam Puckett's Favourite Weapon: The Butter Sock

Below is a Nickelodeon News article about Nickelodeon Star Jennette McCurdy, who portrays Sam Puckett in the popular Nickelodeon live-action original comedy series "iCarly", from the 'Nickelodeon Stars' section of the (geo-locked) official Nickelodeon USA website, Nick.com:
Sam's Weapon Of Choice: The Butter Sock

If you were facing Sam Puckett in battle, our advice would be to RUN....as fast as you can! It's no secret that Sam can take on bullies twice her size and send them home screaming for their mommies. She's one tough cookie! But does her real life counterpart, Jennette McCurdy, have the same over-aggressive 'tude?

"Well, Sam's quite angry a lot of the time," Jennette told Time For Kids. "And I guess some times I question my anger issues because I really very much enjoy any time I get to do a stunt or pretend to beat up somebody. I like to think it's just me living vicariously through the character instead of me letting out some part of me, but either way it's very fun. Using the butter sock to beat people up, that's pretty great."

Ahh, the old butter sock. There's nothing like using a stick of dairy covered in smelly foot cloth to defeat your enemies. And if you wanna see Sam's weapon of choice in true iCarly action, just check out the clip [here on the official Nickelodeon North America website, Nick.com; North American visitors to Nick.com only]!.

Although we'd much rather see everyone getting along, we've gotta say, that bully had it comin'!