Sunday, August 23, 2015

Interview With "Shimmer And Shine" Star Isabella Crovetti-Cramp

To celebrate Nickelodeon USA and Nick Jr. USA starting to premiere and show Nickelodeon's brand-new animated preschool series "Shimmer and Shine" on Monday 24th August 2015 at 7:30pm (ET/PT), M Magazine recently unveiled a fantastic interview with Isabella Crovetti-Cramp, who provides the voice of 'Shine' in Nick's all-new preschool show, which you can read below!


In her interview, Isabella spills lots of fun details about her audition, what fans can expect when they tune in, and what wishes SHE would make if she met a genie!:
ISABELLA CROVETTI-CRAMP REVEALS DETAILS ABOUT NICKELODEON'S NEW SHOW "SHIMMER & SHINE"

This August Nickelodeon has a brand new show on the way called Shimmer & Shine. The series stars actresses Eva Bella and Isabella Crovetti-Cramp as the title characters, and as you can already tell from the preview episode available on iTunes and NickJr.com it's going to be quite the fun series!

M spoke with Isabella about her role as Shine in the show, and she spilled lots of fun details about her audition, what fans can expect when they tune in, and what wishes SHE would make if she met a genie!

Click through the slides to see all of Isabella's big reveals, and let us know if you plan on tuning in when Shimmer & Shine arrives next month!


Is it a dream come true voicing a Nickelodeon character who can grant wishes to her human BFF along with her twin sis?

"It is a dream come true to be the voice of Shine. As soon as I read the script I knew I had to be Shine and be a Genie who grants wishes! My mom and I worked on who Shine was and the more Shine came to life the more I knew I wanted to voice her. For the audition I was supposed to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I saw Shine being silly and instead of singing the song she would want to rap it. So I asked Farnaz after I sang, if I could rap the song. My rap got a huge laugh at the audition."


What can viewers expect from the first season of this seriously fun show?

"Viewers can expect to see the beautiful world of Shimmer and Shine. It truly is gorgeous. The show is totally funny, so the viewers can expect to laugh a lot. We grant Leah a lot of wishes, so the viewers get to see all the funny situations we get ourselves into while trying to help Leah out. But most importantly they will get to see the great friendship between all the characters on the show."


Do you have your fingers crossed for any specific guest stars to lend their voices to characters in upcoming episodes?

"I worked with Jennifer Lawrence on a movie recently, so I would love the opportunity to work with her again. Also I would love to work with Katy Perry and maybe sing on the show with her."


If you could make three wishes to a genie, what would they be?

"If I had three wishes I would wish for the end of world hunger and poverty. I would wish for everyone in the world to get along. I would wish to keep my family and friends safe and happy all the time!"


Your best friends are on the way! Shimmer and Shine is a preschool show about twin genies and their magical adventures with their best friend Leah. (L-R) Leah, Shimmer and Shine on Nickelodeon. Art: Nickelodeon©2015 Viacom, International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.


Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon Preschool and Shimmer and Shine News and Highlights!