Sunday, March 27, 2016

Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Victoria Justice - Lip Sync Battle USA

Watch Victorious star Victoria Justice perform Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" in this fab clip from Lip Sync Battle! Sing/Lip Sync along with the lyrics below!:



Did you hear? Spike and Nickelodeon are teaming up to develop a Lip Sync Battle Jr. spinoff of the pop culture hit!

Watch Lip Sync Battle On Comedy Central UK Wednesday's @ 9pm!

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart Lyrics:
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely
And you're never coming round
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, but every now and then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon UK News and Highlights!