Friday, December 23, 2016

Dan Schneider | “Drake & Josh” | Drake & Josh Season One Theme Song

The Drake & Josh Season One Theme Song! Sing-along with the lyrics below!:



Featuring: Drake Bell, Josh Peck, Miranda Cosgrove, Nancy Sullivan, and Jonathan Goldstein.

Lyrics to the Drake & Josh (season one) theme tune, "Found a Way":

I never thought that it'd be so simple, but
I found a way, I found a way

If you open up your mind

It's gonna take some time to realign

But if you look inside, I'm sure you'll find

Over your shoulder, you know that I told you
I'll always be picking you up when you're down

So just turn around

Watch more Drake & Josh on Nickelodeon and TeenNick!

More Nick: Nickelodeon USA Holiday Specials TV Guide!

Drake & Josh (season one) theme song lyrics via LyricWikia.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and Drake & Josh News and Highlights!