Sunday, March 19, 2017

Victorious | "You're The Reason" Music Video | The Birthweek Song | Nickelodeon Latinoamérica

Watch Tori Vega (Victoria Justice) sing "You're The Reason" for her sister Trina (Daniella Monet) in this fantastic music video from Victorious episode "The Birthweek Song"! Sing-along with the lyrics below:



Canción de Cumpleaños - Victorious - Nickelodeon Latinoamérica
¿Alguna vez quisiste un regalo así? ¡Revive otro GRAN momento de Victorious!

"You're The Reason" karaoke lyrics:

I don't want to make a scene
I don't want to let you down

Try to do my own thing and
I'm starting to figure it out that it's all right
Keep it together, wherever we go and it's all right
Oh well, whatever, everybody needs to know

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately that I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
And it's crazy that someone could change me
Now no matter what it is I have to do
I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason why

If it was raining, you would yell at the sun
Pick up the pieces when the damage is done
You say it's just another day in the shade
But look at what a mess we made

You might be crazy
Have I told you lately that I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly
And it's crazy that someone could change me
Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try
And you need to know that you're the reason why

More Nick: Nickelodeon Announces The Global Winners Of The 2017 Kids' Choice Awards!

Victorious "You're The Reason" lyrics: Victorious Wiki.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Halloween on Nickelodeon Latin America and Victorious News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.