Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Jack Griffo Shares Emotional Tribute To 'The Thundermans' on Instagram

Nickelodeon Star Jack Griffo is giving us all the feels right now.


After shooting his last promos for The Thundermans with Kira Kosarin, the 21-year-old actor took to Instagram, writing an emotional message about the show.

“We’ve been done shooting for about a year so we’ve all been through the difficult moving on process but now we’re actually saying goodbye,” he started. “It’s been so long, I kinda forgot about this part lol and wasn’t expecting to get caught with so many feels yesterday.”

Jack added, “Promoting the finale brought back so many good memories from start to finish of the run. Stuff I’ll remember my entire life. I really, really, REALLY loved being on The Thundermans, being Max, and growing with a character that people could connect with the same way I connected with my favorite characters growing up.”

“I couldn’t be prouder or feel more lucky to have been a part of this special show.”

Things got real quick real fast yesterday. We’ve been done shooting for about a year so we’ve all been through the difficult moving on process but now we’re actually saying goodbye. It’s been so long, I kinda forgot about this part lol and wasn’t expecting to get caught with so many feels yesterday. Promoting the finale brought back so many good memories from start to finish of the run. Stuff I’ll remember my entire life. I really, really, REALLY loved being on The Thundermans, being Max, and growing with a character that people could connect with the same way I connected with my favorite characters growing up. I couldn’t be prouder or feel more lucky to have been a part of this special show. ⚡️ MAY 25 ⚡️

A post shared by Jack Griffo (@jackgriffo) on





May 25

A post shared by Jack Griffo (@jackgriffo) on



Make sure to catch the last four episodes of The Thundermans ever, premiering Friday 25th May 2018 from 6:00pm ET/PT, only on Nickelodeon USA!

More Nick: Nickelodeon USA's May 2018 Premiere Highlights!

Original source: Just Jared Jr.
Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon and The Thundermans News and Highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.